There Are Good Things Happening
|As I was looking over the stuff on the site, it occurred to me
that if one didn't know better, one might think there was nothing good
going on in Loudon County. To the contrary. There are a lot of good
things happening around the County.
- New Senior Citizen Center in Loudon.
- New Hospital in Lenoir City.
- New Health Department building in Loudon.
- While it may be a lot smaller than expected, Lenoir City will
soon have a new swimming pool.
- The new 321 four lane across the dam is getting closer to
- New Convenience Center in Greenback.
- The Lenoir City and Loudon Convenience Centers have been
- New red light at the main intersection in Tellico Village.
- Irene Lane widening and extension in Tellico Village.
- Even though many are no good, there are a several good
elected City and County officials.
There are good things happening. That said, there are still a lot
of things that aren't right and I will continue to try to make them