A Little Spooky
We've all had those scam emails telling us we've won millions or we need to contact the IRS and so on. But the email below, I received is different than any I've ever received. Seems I've been marked for death but for just 55 grand I can save myself. $55,000? I sure would have thought I was worth more than that.
I know this is just another scam but to be honest, it's still a little spooky.
From: chintan patel email@example.com
To: Van Shaver firstname.lastname@example.org
I am very sorry for you, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you take this as a joke. Someone who you called your friend wants you dead by all means, and this person have spent a lot of money in this venture, This person came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name, picture and other necessary information's we needed about you.
So I sent my boys to track you down this including bugging of your phones with satellite tracking devices and they have carried out the necessary investigation we needed for the operation on you, and if you doubt this information am going to give you all the necessary information about you back to you in your next reply so that you can believe me, and my boys are really on you but I told them not to do anything yet that I will like to contact you and see if your life is important to you and the one of your family.
I'm doing this due to some statement I hear from the person and I notice you are good but is just an ingrate person but doesn't mean I won't do because it is what I do for living. I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now.
As I am writing you this mail my boys are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? Since all program has be made and draw to end your life. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your Life, $55,000.00 is all you need to spend in this process you will first of all Pay 40% and then I will send a tape to you which I recorded in every discussion I had with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the Tape, You will pay the remaining balance of 60%. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my assignment.
WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW ,REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOU HAVE 24HRS TO GET BACK TO ME, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT OUR TELLING THE SECURITY ABOUT IT BECAUSE A GOOD LOOK IS OUT YOU AT THE MOMENT.
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 10PM
UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF ALL
DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT
TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.